Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Science in Action

So, we had a pretty interesting science lesson today.

The kiddos found a snake in the backyard and while trying to figure out if it was poison or not, the way he was holding him - I could tell it wasn't going to be good.

 


 He was a fairly small snake, and had a nice size lump in him.


I told Roger when he moved the rake he was using to hold it down, that who knows what is going to happen...and yep, it did happen... the frog didn't agree with the snake's belly after the human torment...

Wanna know what's worse?  The frog was still breathing!

And yes, the entire time I was saying that's gross and snapping pictures like crazy!  Kiddos, of course, loved every minute of it!!

1 comment:

  1. My 5 year old son would have LOVED that! I, on the other hand, would have been totally grossed out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!