Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

REVIEW: Grapevine Studies ~ The Life of Joseph

From the Grapevine website:


Walk with Joseph as he goes from a prince in Canaan to slavery in Egypt and then to the courts of Pharaoh. Your students will enjoy this engaging Bible study! Take your students on a journey with Joseph as he travels from the tents of Jacob to the house of Potiphar and eventually to the courts of Pharaoh.
This chronological study of the life of Joseph will engage your student's intellect and 

imagination! 




We have used Grapevine studies before and we have really enjoyed them.  The way the material is presented is great for all ages to learn.  I learned more doing the Old Testament Review from the stick figures than I would have ever thought I could!

The kiddos were excited when I got something new to do using stick figures... Samantha loves to draw and this is right up her alley!  

We learned a lot about the Life of Joseph doing this study.  I personally enjoyed it.  When I asked the kiddos, they both told me they felt it repeated to much.  It does repeat a bit, but so did the Old and New Testament Reviews... just Joseph is only 14 lessons, so it wasn't as spread out as the others and seemed more repetitive.  Over all, they enjoyed it and now know all they can about Joseph!For just a few more days, you can take advantage of shopping at Grapevine and get 20% off of any item that is not already on sale, hop on over there and use the code blog55!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!