Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday @ I'm An Organizing Junkie


Since I am trying to get back into school/life routine, I decided I also thought I would get back into planning my menus and sticking with them.. makes my grocery bill much more tolerable! (and since my measly little Kroger is about to become a SUPER KROGER ~ I need to get the bill under control!)

Here's what's on our menu for this week:
Monday: Roast (in the crock-pot ~ smelling yummy as I type), carrots, mashed potatoes, gravy and I think I will go start some bread...
Tuesday: poppy-seed chicken, peas & fruit
Wednesday: kiddos eat at church & Roger and I will have BBQ sammiches made from the leftover roast.
Thursday: Lasagna & more homemade bread! oh, and probably green beans
Friday: chicken soup with rice and whatever leftover veggies I can throw in & probably finish off the rest of the bread also
Saturday: Homemade chicken nuggets and flat fries
Sunday: dinner at my sisters house

2 comments:

  1. My bread for Monday ended up being cornbread..., yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Krogers are AWESOME!
    I miss Kroger soo soo soo much :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!