Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

(friday) favorite THINGS @ Finding Joy



friday favorite things | finding joy

I started to participate in this a few weeks ago, then life happened!  I *think* we are back on routine, back in the swing of things, so I am going to give it a go again!  (one good thing, this post can sometimes be written earlier in the week... now to just remember that and follow through!).

Here are a few of my favorite things from this past week..
Girl Scout Cardboard Boat Race:
Samantha concentrating on duct tape!

Samantha and a few of her friends with their boat *HOT AIR* at the race!

Riley's boat from the race - *WHO CARES*

Riley in his boat

PLUS, we joined Roger at the Fire Station for his training this week and they got to get in the helicopter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!