Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Destination Disney: The Letter *C*




\


Here's mine for The Letter *C*:
Cricket ~ This was our first Character encounter in June of 2008!

Chelle! & I waiting for Bug's Life

CONQUERED!!

Chickens!


Castle

Club Cool!

Coca Cola ~ from all over!

More Cocal Cola ~
So, we were touring the countries and when we walked into Japan - this jumped out at me... I have NO idea what it says, but when I saw it - it said CHRISTA!!

Celebration (hospital- yes, we were there during our 2008 visit - ER with Samantha - infection in her leg)

And, lastly, Cinderella

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect "c" post, Christa! :) I always love seeing you guys in your matching t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your conquered and chicken photos! I would have been in the chicken one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!