Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Camping Trip 2011 - Sunday

Well, camping time is here!! We are all super excited and ready to get away! The camper is almost loaded and I have my books and sunscreen- let's go!

9:00 am - Actually, I'm hanging out on the couch waiting for time to pass - kiddos to wake - guys to get done with the medical call - everyone to get here so we can finish loading the camper and head out!

Since I have figured out how to blog from my phone (not from an email, but by going to the actual site - I am hoping to update during the trip! Welp, one kiddo is in the shower - guys are done with the call - guess I gotta get movin also! Back later to update!

1:00pm - all is loaded and we head out. Two hours exactly! We get here and the previous folks are still packing up (we were early!) Hung out until they left and took us no time to get setup... Rogs parent were here and helped get both the party barge and the fishing boat over to the site & they hung out with us for a while. A view from the site...


A view of the site....
Dinner was burgers from the grill - kiddos played in the lake until dinner time playing and splashing and having fun.

And the guys fished...

And the kiddos played...

Sunset over the lake...


 The guys and the kiddos took the party barge out and set jugs for fishing... Said there was a lot of debris in the lake. Campfire with s'mores - with and without peanut butter & Mexican style!! Kiddos are going to *try* to sleep in the tent tonight. Guys will get up early and go pull jugs and then we will head out to an island for the day. Bed tine for me now- pictures to come when I get home and have computer and access!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!