Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Destination Disney: Unique Disney Photos


Since I am an avid scrapbooker (who, I might mention is WAY far behind on her large pile of photos) this seemed like a great topic to jump back on Heidi's Destination Disney bandwagon! (I am a couple weeks behind, so I am going to play catch up, but was very excited to see several folks had already joined in!)

Here are some of my most favorite and unique Disney photos:




and I guess I can add this one, since last I heard - there is no more riding in the front of the monorail - 



1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Christa! I love all of these - you girls having fun on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - and poor Samantha (now that is just pitiful!) One our trip in '09, we got to ride up front with the monorail driver at least 2, if not 3, times - it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!