Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baker Publishing: Fatal Judgement by Irene Hannon

Fatal Judgment is the first novel in the new romantic suspense series “Guardians of Justice” by acclaimed author Irene Hannon, who has been recognized with accolades including RITA and Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice awards.
Author Dee Henderson has praised Hannon’s latest book, saying, “Fatal Judgment is Irene Hannon’s storytelling at its best. I enjoyed every minute.”
In Fatal Judgment, U.S. Marshal Jake Taylor has seen plenty of action during his years in law enforcement. But he'd rather go back to Iraq than face his next assignment: protection detail for federal judge Liz Michaels. His feelings toward the coldhearted workaholic haven't warmed in the five years since she drove her husband--and Jake's best friend--to despair . . . and possible suicide.
As the danger mounts and Jake gets to know Liz better, he's forced to revise his opinion of her. And when it becomes clear that an unknown enemy may want her dead, the stakes are raised. Because now both her life--and his heart--are in danger.
Full of suspense and romance, Fatal Judgment is a thrilling story that will keep you turning the pages late into the night.



Fatal Judgment is Irene Hannon’s storytelling at its best.
I enjoyed every minute.”
– Dee Henderson

Irene Hannon is the author of more than 25 novels, including the CBA bestsellers Against All Odds, An Eye for an Eye, and In Harm's Way. Her books have been honored with the coveted RITA Award from Romance Writers of America, the HOLT Medallion, the Daphne du Maurier award, and the Reviewer's Choice Award from Romantic Times BOOKreviews magazine. She lives in Missouri.
www.irenehannon.com.

Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, offers practical books that bring the Christian faith to everyday life.  They publish resources from a variety of well-known brands and authors, including their partnership with MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and Hungry Planet.

For more information, visit www.RevellBooks.com.

I am a fan of Irene Hannon! I have read several of her books and they are always great.  She leaves me hanging until the end and I never feel like I figured out what was going on before the story is over.

She didn't let me down with Fatal Judgement.  The characters were great and the story line kept moving right along.  I wasn't too sure I was going to like Judge Michaels at first, but she did grow on me.  The story was easy to follow, there wasn't a lot of jumping around where you had to think about what you had read about that.

This was one of those that you walk through the house reading!  (It was actually one that I kept in my car to read while the kiddos were in music and lessons were never long enough!).  I have put my name in this one, so as it is passed among the few of us who share books, I will get it back!  

Definitely one I would recommend!  Best thing about it?? It's a number 1 - which means there's more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!