Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24 - Something you've learned

WOW... this seems so easy, yet, it is hard at the same time!

I have learned that Jesus died for me and my sins and I have learned that being Christ-like is not something that comes easy.

I have learned that I really like Wednesday night Bible Study and diving into the Word.

I have learned that 10 10 year old girls can giggle and SING all the way home - 3.5 hour trip!

I have learned that good marriages are few and far between nowadays and I have learned that I need to feed mine and cherish my hubby!

And, finally being the teacher to my kiddos, I don't have time or space to list all I have learned!  I have honestly re-learned things I didn't even know when I went to school!! And I still don't feel *smarter than a 5th grader*!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!