Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A trip back in time

Rog was at the station this morning and the kiddos went with G'ma Sherrie to take G'ma Jean halfway back home... they are meeting in Jackson, TN.

Chelle came over to enjoy the HOGS victory with me.. simple lunch and just the two of us hanging out and chatting... nice for a change.

After the game, we met my dad out at my grandpa's old house. They are starting to tear it down and I wanted some pics of it.. There was a lot of stuff on the front porch and I couldn't get a good pic of the house (not to mention that I FORGOT my camera), but I got some good shots.. here are a few of my faves... I will share more when I get back out there with my camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!