Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge; Day 4 - Your Parents

My parents...  they were high school sweethearts and were married in June of 71, right after Momma graduated from High School in May of 71.  They are coming up on their 40th wedding anniversary.  I know it is rare for parents to still be married - not many of my friends have married parents!

They still live in the house they bought right before I was a twinkle in their eyes. Roger and I live about 2 miles from them, in the same area we both grew up in.  My family is close, we talk at least once a day and we have dinner together every Sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. I never even thought of that, Christa - but you're right - not many parents stay together anymore. Mine are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool that they are still in the same house! I hope that I have love like your parents one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!