Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

CREW: BeeYoutiful



BeeYoutiful  sent us some of their products to use and review. With my Lupus, I am pretty skeptical about trying new things, especially putting new products on my face. However, I did get the Lavishmint Daily Moisturizing Lotion and the Lavishmint Hydrating Toner.

My first thought when I opened the lotion was 'Wow! That is mint!!'  I was even a little worried that it may burn because the mint was so strong.  I waited until bedtime to put it on, in case it did cause an issue or I had a reaction.  It felt really cool and didn't burn at all.  My face was pretty strong for a few minutes, but that quickly went away.

With my Lupus, my face stays pretty red, but I also have dry flaky skin that we can't seem to get under control with out the use of steroids.  I have even tried over the counter lotions with very little results.  These products from BeeYoutiful have helped keep my flakiness (at least on my skin) to a minimum. 

I am making me a wish list for BeeYoutiful products, as I would like to see how some of the other things they have to offer would work for me.

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for this review.  For more reviews about this product, please visit the Crew, linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!