Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baker Publishing: Uncovered: Secrets of a Sexy Marriage by Susie Davis

Having a happy and sexually satisfying marriage isn't work--it's fun!
Uncovered shares the secrets of understanding your husband and making your marriage your top priority using biblical wisdom, practical sense, and a bit of feminine charm. With plenty of wit and realistic advice, Susie Davis shows you how to get over your naked self and love your body what "speed sex" is (hint: it doesn't mean breaking records) the importance of letting your husband be a man how to move from roommate to playmate and much more


Each chapter also includes a top secret section called The Male Room where real married men reveal their true feelings about their wives and marriages.

If you're ready to improve your relationship--and have fun--with the most important person in your life, this is the book for you.


WHAT I HAD TO SAY:  I will admit that I requested this book because I have a friend who is having some trouble with her marriage in this area.  I read it and now I will send it to her.  I enjoyed reading it...after being married for over 13 years, it was fun to read something that shared ways to keep things lively.  My favorite part of the book was the Male Room.

If you are ready to read this, head over to Baker Publishing and grab it!!
Price: $12.99

ISBN: 978-0-8007-3392-6
ISBN-10: 0-8007-3392-4
Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.5
Number of pages: 176
Carton Quantity: 64
Publication Date: May. 10
Formats: Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!