Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CREW: Lesson Planet



Lesson Planet is an interesting site, that is for sure.  We were given a free trial membership for our review.  I happened to be researching some Unit Study ideas and have been looking for lesson plans, so since I was in the process of reviewing Lesson Planet, I started there.

Lesson Planet has an abundance of resources!  There were 300+ lesson plans for the topic I was searching - even divided up into grade levels.  I can see where this website would be an awesome benefit to teachers or to someone who struggled with finding and coming up with their own lessons. 

*Disclaimer: This membership was given to me free in exchange for this review.  For more reviews on Lesson Planet, please visit the Crew, linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!