Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

CREW: Pandia Press~ R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey ~ Earth and Space



This year for Science, we have been studying birds and bugs and other things that fly.  We have enjoyed this study -even though we didn't do as much as we should have, mostly reading-but the kiddos have learned from it.  We have talked about what to do for next year and I think we have all agreed on earth, space and astronomy.  Until this point, I wasn't sure what curriculum we would use...then we happened upon a chance to review R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey Earth and Space by Pandia Press.

I am thinking this is the way we will go next year!  We have flipped through it and picked a few experiments and projects to do.  The kiddos did have fun with these, so I think they will enjoy the total immersion in it next year.  The projects are fairly easy and most require items that we all have around the house. If you are interested in checking it out, go HERE and check out their *try it before you buy it* page.

*Disclaimer:  This product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review.  For more reviews and opinions on this product, check out the Crew link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!