Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Homeschool Crew: Factsfirst Math




Yes, here is yet another math program.  Factsfirst is strictly a supplement to your current math program.  It is something that we added on as a drill time.  This was a pretty fun site.  The kiddos liked the bright colors and Riley always enjoys racing against the clock!  And of course, they both enjoyed making thier own avatars to play with!!


One thing that I liked about this particular program is that is sent me a weekly email update of what the kiddos were doing.

One thing that did stand out to me, which wasn't a problem with me really, but I know some that it would pose a problem with - it only showed four student choices.  So I am not sure what to do as far as if you have more children. Another small problem I found, the kiddos didn't have their own login, so they had to sign on to my page then click to go to their page.

Overall, it is a great site for drill and review! 

Disclaimer: I was given free subscription to factsfirst in exchange for my review.  To read more reviews and opinions about factsfirst, please visit the Crew link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!