Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Homeschool Crew: All About Spelling ~ Beehive Reader



We received a really cute book in the mail!  It is from All About Spelling. A really sweet hardback book called Beehive Reader 1.

The kiddos jumped on this one and read through it quite quickly.  It is a Kindergarten/1st grade level reading book and we plan to pass it on to my nephew as he is approaching that age quickly. 

I thought this was a really good book. It was fun to read and had great pictures.  The kiddos commented on how fun it was to read as well.

**Disclaimer: This product was provided to me FREE in exchange for my review.  For more reviews and opinions of this product, please visit the Crew, linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!