Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting worse?

UGH!  I am still not feeling all that great...just tired and sore and just feel blah! Rog came home from the station, he had been up all night on a call and he went straight to bed.  The kiddos and I finished sorting Samantha's cookie orders and got them loaded in the car so we can start delivering. I did manage to get a list of errands, menu, groceries together so we could knock out some things that I needed to take care of.  We went and ran some errands, then to music lessons but that was all I could handle.  We came home without grocery shopping...ugh!  Rog was up and going by the time I got home and he and the kiddos played Rock Band and I took a nap.  I didn't mean to fall asleep, but he woke me up after 3 hours to tell me he was taking the kiddos to church that I needed to get up and eat some dinner before Bible Study.  I wanted to roll over and go back to sleep, but I didn't.  I had leftover sloppy joes and then headed to church myself.  I am glad I did!  He is wrapping up our lessons on being a contagious Christian and this week's lesson was to Love EVERYONE like Jesus loves us. I love lessons when I take tons of notes ~ love being able to go back and read those and add them to my Bible!

There was a message from Riley's new coach when we got home, but it was hard to understand. I am going to try to give him a call tomorrow and see what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!