Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally Friday

This week was dreadfully lazy.  I know I was lacking in my post, so let me update you on what we did all week..
Monday: woke up to snow - took a true snow day and the kiddos played outside most all day, I stayed curled in my chair in front of a fire and read.  Kiddos ended up at gramma's for the evening/night.
Tuesday: still 6inches of snow on ground.  Gramma brought me 3 kiddos about 10am, they went outside to play and I curled up in my chair in front of the fire and read.
Wednesday: world still shut down around here...kiddos played outside and ....well, you see how our week was...
We took 3 snow days this week, something we never get the chance to do so we truly enjoyed it!

Tonight, we had some friends over to play Rock Band...called in a pizza, kiddos played great, had a blessed time with great friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!