Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Homeschool Crew: Sarah's Wish



As part of the crew, one of our recent mailbox surprises was the book Sarah's Wish by Jim Baumgardner. Now, if you read my blog, you know I love to read!

Sarah's Wish takes place in the 1800's and had my kiddos attention from the beginning. We used it as a lunch time read-aloud and they really enjoyed hearing the story. Once we were through reading it as a read aloud, Samantha took it and that was the moment she started reading chapter books.

In addition to Sarah's Wish, Jim has also written Sarah's Escape and Sarah's Promise. I am hoping these find their way to our house for Christmas Time. I know they are clean
For more reviews about Sarah's Wish, please click the CREW link above!

DISCLAIMER: Being part of the Crew allows me to receive these items FREE of charge in exchange for my review. This is my opinion only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!