Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Homeschool Crew: Kregel Publishing ~ Bertie's War



So, Kregel Publications send us a book called Bertie's War to read and review.  It is a Historical Fiction, Tween book.  Since my kiddos are still not quite to that tween age yet, I try to read things before handing them off to the kiddos.  This one was cute!  It was a pretty easy read and I felt it was good enough to hand to my kids on several counts.  It was clean, I am not worrying about them picking up anything ugly from it. 


So, overall, I really did like this and I am adding it to my kiddos book shelf so they can read it as well.

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!