Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lazy Wednesday

What a great feeling to do NOTHING! Rog had to go to the station, we all (all 3 kiddos) slept in for a bit and they immediately started playing *nicely I might add! I got a fire started, and I curled up in the chair and read, watched some TV and played on the computer...nothing else! It was nice to not have anywhere to go or anything to do!


Samantha had a friend over last night, my niece came over for a while this afternoon. When everyone left for the day, me and my kiddos had some dinner and played bigfish games. Em came back over to spend the night. Samantha is not feeling well, so she has gone to bed. Ry and Em are building with legos, so I am headed to bed myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!