Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Homeschool Crew: Tektoma Membership



As part of The Crew, we received a trial membership to Tektoma, which is a website for game tutorials for kids. I checked out the site, I had a little trouble with the downloading (but I think most of that issue was my computer) made sure that I approved of all on there, then showed it to the kiddos. Samantha played on it for just a minute or two, but wasn't interested and I never could get her re-interested in it. Riley got on there and spent about 30 minutes, and told me he didn't care for it.
I guess they are not really the gaming type?

This product was given to me for free for my honest review. For more reviews and opinions, please click on the Crew link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!