Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Homeschool Crew: 3P Learning ~ Mathletics



I know my reviews haven't seemed all that positive lately, but for some reason, the things just haven't interested my kiddos. That changed with this one!!


We were provided with a 45 day access to Mathletics. They were nice enough to provide us with a user name and password for each of my kiddos and they really had a great time with it. When they signed in, they were put on a 'team'. My kiddos thought Team USA was really cool! They had access to all different levels and they played on several of them. Even though they are 4th grade, they had fun going to the 2nd grade level and playing the shape games and then going to the 7th grade level and trying things there.
We have reviewed a few math items this year, mostly just drill type items, and this was by far their favorite.
As a side note, Mathletics is also home of World Math Day. Which I had never heard of until this trial period.
*Disclaimer - being part of The Homeschool Crew, I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for my review. This review is my opinions and thoughts only. For more thoughts and reviews on this product, please visit the Crew at the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!