Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday

Rog had to work at the station today and I got up when he left and checked email and such - I was trying to keep quiet so I wouldn't wake the sleepers...

I was quiet for as long as I could, but had to get started in the kitchen.  I started with bread for lunch...tossed all the stuff in the bread machine to mix, knead and rise.  From there, I started in on the Amish Friendship Bread a friend gave me - today was baking day! By the time I finally got that in the oven, the kitchen was pretty messy!  While unloading the dishwasher, the sleeping kiddos woke up!  They were happy to wait on 'chocolate chip bread' for breakfast and went straight to Indiana Jones on the Wii!

The HOG GAME started at 11:00 and my sis and one of our friends came over to watch it. Once they got here, I started chicken noodle soup and threw the bread in the oven. 

Hogs played an awesome game and lunch turned out to be pretty yummy!  I will post the recipe for the bread - really simple and really tasty!!

Everyone left - including Ry - and I spent the rest of the evening doing nothing!! It has been nice and quiet and I think I am about to hit a warm tub and the bed - complete with a book!  Have a blessed Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!