Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Woke up to rain this morning, was thinking really hard about staying in bed and skippin out on church, then my sister called and asked if we were going and asked us to come get her!  She doesn't attend with us, and so I was glad she was wanting to go!  We got up and moving (slowly- it was dark and dreary outside) and headed to church.  Service was good- he reminded us that it was Grandparents Day! Oops!
After church, we headed to the store for cards from the kiddos! Chelle treated us to lunch at Mi Burrito ~ kinda yummy!
Chelle took the kiddos took her house and I was able to take me a little nap :)
Dinner and games were at mom and dad's ~ it was the four of us and a friend ~ played a game called Nutsy ~ had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!