Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

B&B Media Group: Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove

Don't you just love books that you can pick up and read on a lazy Sunday afternoon?  I know I do!  I got a book from B & B Media Group called Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove and it was one of those once I picked it up, I read it until I was finished! 
I thought the characters were so well written!  I really felt like I was there, in Kate's shoes as she went thru what she experienced (even though I never have been!).  I thoroughly enjoy books that I can get lost in and that make me feel like part of the story!

Check out Talking to the Dead at B & B Media Group or on Bonnie Grove's site (linked below).
Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!