Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

They are gone!!

We made it thru the night - we managed to get away with some straight line winds and I guess that is all.  Roger got home from the car wreck last night about 11:30, and we crashed.  I didn't wake up until 5:30 this morning.  It was still raining, but the storms had moved on thru. They weren't bad enough to wake me or the kiddos.
Roger was home today , so he went with us to do our errands.  We had to stop at the post office, the bank, I had to run pay a deposit on the kiddos bday party, we stopped at a guitar shop so we could look at cases, took the Fiji related materials back to the florist, had some lunch, found a keyboard for Samantha for her birthday (Roger went back later and bought it) he dropped Samantha and I at piano and he and Riley went to another guitar store.  Then he dropped Samantha and I at the library and he took Riley to guitar.  We still had some errands to run, but we ran out of time and I had promised the kiddos that we could go to WM since they had been getting an allowance. 
Back home, I started dinner, ran the kiddos to church, returned home and ate with Roger, then went back to church for Bible study.  We started a new lesson, learning about the life of Solomon.  Tonight he hit on the 'up' part of his life.
Roger is watching American Idol and all of this running has made me tired, so I am headed there to watch with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!