Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not hit here yet

The storms still haven't reached us, and by the sounds of things in Oklahoma, I pray they dissolve or whatever they do, long before they reach us!
We had school work to do, which we did at the table again with the back door open.  Even though it has been yucky rainy, the temps have been in the 70's. Dinner was chicken and bowtie pasta with cheesy alfredo.  I didn't get around to making any bread to go along with it.  Roger is home tonight, so he took Riley to scouts, while Samantha and I stayed in out of the weather.  I am hurting pretty bad, so I didn't feel like going anywhere.
Well, there goes the fire pager - Roger is headed out on a car wreck.  I am off to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!