Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

I had to get busy when I got up this morning.  I didn't make time to get lessons for this week ready, so I had to get those going before the kiddos woke up and got distracted by something else.  We did manage to get the kitchen clean last night after everyone left, so that wasn't major!
The kiddos did school work, then we spent some time doing ski jumps and balancing balls.
Dinner was beef stew - yum- I had to smell it simmering all day, and it was yummy when I finally got to eat. We took the kiddos to Gramma's, then Rog and I went to the fire station.  I was the entire month behind on what I normally do, but I got all caught up.  I also helped our chief go thru some boxes- he was searching for some papers - and I found the original Women's Auxiliary Log- from 1972!!  How exciting!! I can't wait to have some time to sit and read it and I sure can't wait to have some time to share with the rest of the group!!
It is late, and I have an appointment in the morning, so I need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!