Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday travels

Well, we got up first thing and headed to Nashville.  Granpa is in the hospital there, so we went to visit with him. The 5 1/2 hour drive really only took us about 6 1/2 hours...you know, that is what  happens when you travel with kiddos....
We got into town, found the hotel, checked in and unloaded.  We left from there to go to the hospital.  Since the kiddos weren't allowed back to visit, we took turns sitting in the waiting room with them.  When we went back to see him, we had to don the yellow gown, surgical mask and gloves.  Rog and I got to spend some time visiting with him, then about dinner time, he loaded us up and took us to Schlotsky's for dinner - yum!  I haven't had a sandwich from there in a LONG time.  He took the kiddos and I back to the hotel and he went back to the hospital for a while.  I worked on a few things for the FD on his computer and read some in my Bible.  He is back now, taking a shower, so I am off this thing for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!