Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Destination Disney: Hollywood Studios ~ Hollywood Blvd.

Photobucket
Ok, I have to admit - Hollywood Studios is my least favortie of all the parks.  There are a few things there that I like and enjoy, but for the most part, I don't care for it.  The unlove for Hollywood Studios was intensified as we spent a good part of one day there in a massive rain storm!! 
As far as Hollywood Blvd.  We did catch a few things down it -Samantha got Belle and Snow White's autograph and pictures and we got their pictures with a crew of the Villians.  Also, one of the stores - not sure which one, was where I found my scrapbook!!  I had looked at several places, but this one was the one I wanted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!