Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Waayyyy toooo ccoooolllldddd

to be out running errands!!
But we did anyways!  It was 29* a good part of the day!  We waited as long as possible to get out.  We had to run a few errands, grab some groceries and music lessons!  A friend from church passed away over the weekend, so I ran some things to their house.  Church was canceled tonight due to visitation time.  I spent the evening entering Girl Scout cookie orders.  The kiddos are with Grannie.  She is keeping them so I can go to the funeral tomorrow.
We got news today that Papa Vern, Rog's Grandpa, has Acute Myeloid Leukemia.  Please keep him in your prayers, as he started chemo today.
I need to run clean up the kitchen and change out the laundry - and then get in my warm bed and read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!