Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I need to get my act together...

and get my errands figured out where we don't run so much!  I was doing so good at the beginning of the year, but I have really gotten it out of whack.


We did a bit of school work this morning, then had to run a few errands (that we still didn't finish all).   


Boy Scouts tonight was preparing a float for the upcoming Christmas parade.  We went, and Riley helped out, but he will not be around to join them on the float.


Rog is at the station, so while I took Ry, Sis went and had dinner with Aunt Chelle and Em, Grannie and Poppi.


Once we got finished with scouts, we went over and hung out with them at mom's house for a while.


They are in bed now, and I am headed there now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!