Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blah....Friday.....

We had a big day yesterday, so we slept in...until time for me to go to the Dr. The kiddos went with me and waited for a while, but Grannie knew they were there, so she rescued them from the agony of the forever wait. 


When I finally got out (I knew what my problem was, so it was quick and painless) I called mom and they were right up the road- dropped off my meds and picked them up and met Rog and his friend for lunch. 


It was really pretty out today - it was up to 70*!! 


We hung out at the house, then realized that tonight was the only time that Rog and I would have to deal with the kiddos Christmas stuff together - due to weird work schedules and all - so we called his mom and shipped them off to her and spent the rest of the evening sorting and wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!