Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday ~

Roger came home this morning and woke us up.  We helped him get ready and load up to head out to deer camp.  He left here and went to gramma's to get Riley. Samantha and I got up and went to church, then grabbed a bite to eat.  We came home and took a nap, then went to mom's for dinner.


Mom borrowed a Wii from her friend and Chelle, Em, Samantha and I bowled before dinner.  After dinner, we watched the girls box, then we all played baseball.  We finished up the night playing tennis.  We had such a fun time, and we laughed until we hurt.


We got home and started cleaning.  We deep cleaned the dining room, the hall, the bathroom and the kitchen.  She helped so much!  I kept telling her that it was late and she could go on to bed, but she wouldn't have it.


Samantha and I are headed to bed.  I am expecting a visitor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!