Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday ~

I woke up at 7:30 and realized that mil didn't bring the kiddos home at 6:30 like she said she was.  I called and she said that one was still asleep that she would be over in a few. So I went back to bed.


I got up when they started banging on the door.  We spent the day picking up around here and hanging out outside.  Mil came back and picked Riley up so Samantha and I could go to a Girl Scout function.  We stopped at Zaxby's for dinner and then headed to the church for a Mom and Me. We danced and did some singing, then everyone played Bunco together.  We had a great time with that.  The kiddos all had so much fun and learned pretty quickly.  After the game, we grabbed some munchies and sat around and chatted. The girls all went to play Twister and the mom's chatted more.  When it was almost time to go, we got the groups picture taken and then some indiviuals.


This ended up being our first night of a Girls Week!  Samantha is in my bed waiting on me to watch a movie!  She has decided she is sleeping with me - something we never do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!