Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Long day Monday ~

We did have a lot to catch up on today.  I didn't realize how much we really needed to make up.  They fussed a little about it, but they worked hard and we got all caught up.  I think it helped that I read a couple of silly Thanksgiving books while the worked on their handwriting and math.


I decided to go to the fire station with Roger and do some of the work down there, the kiddos went with us.  That was fine because another set of kiddos were there also and they all get along.  I managed to get caught up on what I work on and offered to help dad get other stuff straightened out.  We worked for a little, but mainly ended up with a list of things we need at Office Depot...lol...


We stayed longer than we had planned, and it is late. Nite folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!