Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

We're baaackkk!!

We got home Sunday afternoon and had a great time.  I have already started blogging about our trip (I tried while we were goen but had no connection) and will get our week posted as soon as I get the pictures loaded to photobucket from Roger's computer - which I don't care for! 


Our plans were to return home and jump back in to school full force, but I am battling a cold - I hope that is all it is! And I haven't felt well today, so we skipped out of doing school work.  Riley got a new lego set while we were there, so they have spent the day building - that can count for something can't it?


I did manage to get the car unloaded and started on the laundry, so it wasn't a total loss!  One thing I did not do, that I should have - groceries!  We had to scrounge for dinner tonight, but we all ate!


Roger and the church team had their last game of the season tonight. It was a double header and they did lose both of them, however, we all had a great time!  It was fun to fellowship with the group outside of just the Sunday morning service.


I am still feeling bad, and it is cold, so I am getting in warm pj's and headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!