Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Guess what Roger brought home...

The Love Dare!


It was a gift from the church that paid for all of the firefighter's tickets, but they did not have them at the time.  I didn't think anything else about it, but he brought it in this morning, saying they sent it to the fire station.


I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but I am excited to have it.  Inside it was 2 different fliers - one had some links on it - www.40daylovedare.com and www.amfmonline.com about the book, the community and to purchase the book.


The other was a note to the firefighters, nothing major, but I was surprised by one thing that was on it.  It says that statistics show that 75% of all firefighter marriages end in divorce,   Quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!