Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: #5 My Favourite Things - Er - Sites!


THEME:



Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things - er - sites. I know the list of favourite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favourite homeschool things. Just copy this list and add your favourites underneath the appropriate category. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favourite things on the post as well!



  • Magazines/Carnivals - in print or online - Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival

  • Freebie sites - any sites that offer freebies or often have giveaways or course, everyone likes

  •  


 


  But I have also recently found - Homeschool Freebie of the Day



  • Homeschool news/informative -Homeschool Buzz

  • Forums/book clubs - My favorite place to hang out is Five In A Row

  • Networking, Blog “About” (sites that offer tech-support or tutorials for computer/internet) & Quick Links for quicklinks/lots of links - here is the place to go - Furious Shepherd, also, I love Portaportal (you can check out how to get to my faves on my sidebar)

  • Homemaking/Homesteading - Pioneer Woman

  • Homeschool Method - sites that offer a lot of info on a certain method -Real Life Learning

  • Family blog - sites that give you a glimpse into another family’s life, run by a family - Driven to Educate

  • Businesses, particularly homebased - Currclick - see above link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!