Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-1-1

Seven years...man, it hardly seems like it.  My kiddos were just 18 months when this tragic event took place.  We have talked about it on and off during this time of the year, but I guess because of their age, they really took to discussing it this year. We spent a lot of time talking about it today.  Riley wants to draw a picture about it, so I will try to figure out how to get that on here.  I am sure Samantha will draw something also.


Being a firefighters' wife, this day is always hard for me.  Makes me sad for all those that lost thier lives this day, but especially the firefighters. I know the guys at the volunteer station were touched by this incident. Several of them went and got memorial tatoos that have 343 on there.  343 for the firefighters who perished in their attempt at their day to day job.


Where were you when the world stopped turning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!