Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook







FOR Monday, August 18th





Outside My Window...sun is shining, it is trying to cool down, but still pretty warm out.






I am thinking...my niece who started 5th grade at public school today.






I am thankful for...having my children at home with me for their learning.






From the kitchen...sausage bread is baking right now, cake planned for later on.


I am wearing...my comfy pj shorts and a tye dye tshirt that I made a few years ago when I ran the daycare.






I am creating...a scrapbook from our DIsney trip






I am going...to visit my hubby at work this week - our homeschool group is going on a field trip to his station.






I am reading...my Bible and Splitting Harriet






I am hoping...that the weather turns cool soon.






I am hearing...the kiddos chatting over breakfast.






Around the house... is quiet, Roger is at work and the kiddos are eating.






One of my favorite things...sleeping in! Roger let me sleep in a little SUnday morning, then he didn't have to go to work until 10am today, so we slept in a little later than normal.






A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: cleaning the laundry room, taking care of some GIrl Scout stuff, field trip to the fire station and hopefully Krisy Kreme.





Here is picture thought I am sharing...



My sister and I at the lake.


For a peek into more Daybook's, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!