Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Field Trip!

Today we joined our homeschool group on a trip to the zoo!  They are doing a promotion that kiddos get in free until Labor Day, so I loaded up 3 kiddos and met up with some friends!  Not bad - 4 of us for $8!  Iwas pretty warm, but we had a good time. I got a few good pictures, but everyone's children were in them, so I cannot post them here.


When we finally got home, I was totaly exhausted.  I had a meeting to go to, and I wasn't quite ready for it, so I plowed my way thru that, made the kiddos some chicken and dumplings and we went to the meeting.  I felt like we got alot accomplished! And I did feel better after I left there...but I am still tired and hitting the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!