Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

Well, I didn't make it to church this morning.  I was debating going in the first place...I have been visiting a church that I like and the kiddos like, but the first day we visited, the preacher announced that the following week was his last week.  I was totally ok with that, but now I am confused. I got the July newsletter and it says that the church has entered into the Intentional Interim Ministy (anyone care to explain that to me?) Then it went on to say if you have been visiting, please search your heart and see what God may have in store for you. I don't understand what it means, and I feel like I took it a little personal - I mean with a small congregation, you can kinda tell just how many visitors there are (only me?) Well, maybe not - there may be some regulars that are not members there, but anyways - I am still a little comfused by it and not sure what to make of it.  It is something that I will be in prayer about.


Anyways...today was a catch up on laundry, get the house cleaned up and get ready to get back on track kinda day. Rog went to get the kiddos not long after lunch.  We had my parents and Chelle and Em over for dinner.  We played Uno afterwards - been a while since we played cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!