Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut

Ok, that was from my daycare days - dealing with preteen girls and thier silly songs...when I see Pizza Hut, I think of that song and those silly girls - who are no longer little ones anymore - some of them are grown and married. I am able to keep in touch with some them through MySpace.


Well, the point of this post was to let you know it is time to go get registered for BookIT!! program through Pizza Hut - free pizza, just for reading...what more could you ask for?


Pizza Hut BOOK IT!! Program


And in case your interested and want to sing the Pizza Hut song along with me - it is here on this Songs for Scouts site -towards the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!