Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy, Busy Friday

We got up and did a few chores around her, had to wait for Chunky to get here, then we hit the road.  I had a list a mile long that I needed to do, but since most of my money was missing....I didn't get it all done.  However, we did make it to the library - need to see what the kiddos ended up with and have them read them to me  -or do a further study on what ever they chose - Ry loves nonfiction!  From there we ran by to get the oil changed -they had an hour plus wait, so with three kiddos, we passed.  We headed on to bank number one - I had a lot to take care of there so they took books in and sat nicely in the chairs and read to each other.  Then we ran to McD's for them to eat a bite and on to bank number two.  They were excellent in there, several people commented on how well they had behaved while I was in there. We had a few things to take care of at the florist, then we went by to visit Meme and Pepaw.  On the way home, I stopped back by to see how long on an oil change -still a long wait, so he told me when they were the slowest and so we will go on that day next week.


I did get most of my errands done. Rog got home a little early and went to his parents to put the leat dented bumper on, so after my running, we all went there and had dinner with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!