Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogger Friend School Assignment #16


SHOPPING!!! 


Who doesn't love to go shopping? Well, me for one - I do not like shopping. But, since I can do if here from my desktop - and it is not my money!  I guess I wll do some shopping.


Let's see - $1000 - how would I spend it? 


Here is my first purchase - A Canon Digital Rebel - I LOVE my Canon Rebel, I am sure that it would be wonderful in digital form! $449.99


I am thinking I would go to Office Depot or Staples and re-do the office/school room - so that is where I will head next..


Here is the DESK I would put in here. $289.99


I would need thisARMORIE for books and files and such. $159.99


That leaves me with right at enough to get some ink for my printer - so I can print off all those pics that I take with my new camera!!  $44.99


And with $5.08 left, I beleive I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!