Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wacky Wednesday ~

Well, as I sit here at 5:30 in the morning, I have the news on.  They are saying that the snow will start falling late tonight, fall all day on Thursday and be out of here by Friday morning...we shall see...they don't usually hit it on target. I hope they are right, I have tons of errands that I need to do Friday.


The kiddos are still sleeping, so I am doing some things on the computer.  Once they woke up, they wanted to start playing agian, but I made them eat and start school.  We got thru what we needed to do today - we were planning on going to the zoo on Thursday to do some of thier science - but they are calling for SNOW, well mostly sleet and ice, but some flurries...soo, our zoo trip is off.


A firend called this afternoon - we were friends in high school, then lost touch, and I ran into her at a Girl Scout event and then found out she homeschools as well, so we run into each other at GS functions, Leader's Meetings and homeschool events and such, so we have started talking again, and re-found our friendship.  Well, we talked for a long time...


Rog came home and I started dinner, then we took the kiddos to AWANA.  We have been hanging out here playing on the computer.  I have a few things that I am working on here on my blog -some upcoming events that I don't want to forget to blog about, so I have been entering them, while he plays poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!