Well, the beginning of a new week is here, As usual, we have several things going on. I have a short list of some things I need to do this week:
- Clean out bottom cabinet in main bathroom
- Fire department data entry
- Bank - have several things that need to be done at a couple of different banks
Call vet about fixing Hershey and boarding her while we are gone. Cut out coupons from this weekend - figure out how to store them
- Grocery store.
- Clean out 6 drawers and 1 cabinet under sink in main bathroom.
- Add grocery prices to my HandyShopper setting in my PDA
Work on Home Notebook Catch up on my Sunday School Bible study.
- Make Smores with the kiddos.
- Clean off school table (again - it seems to be the catch-all -at least it is in another room and not the room that people come in thru).
Some other things that are going on - fire department, Boy Scouts - pack meeting, Co-op, AWANA.
School this week will be the usual -
- Reading - Days Go By - 4 stories in this week (they are at different places for some reason, but will do a story a day).
- Spelling - Lesson 8
- Math - Lesson 18
- Handwriting - Copying their AWANA verses (their handwriting books are on a truck on the way here!)
- History - STOW Chapters 23 and 24
- Science - Animal Dective- Birds and Mammals; Feather Features and Zip (from Janice Van Cleaves 202 Oozing, Bubbling, Dripping and Bouncing Experiments)
- Five In A Row - Owl Moon (
if it is in at the library) forget the library! It is one we own!!!!
- Listening Skills - The Hunt is On
and What's That Sound
My Bible study this week is Moral Intersections. I am currently reading Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe, and our current read aloud is Hoot by Carl Hiaasen.
That about sums up our week.